Minimum 3 night Stay
Within the 32-acre Durrell Wildlife Park, the Durrell Wildlife Camp is in the rural parish of Trinity, Jersey.
Stay in stunning five star luxury surrounded by some of the rarest animals on the planet. The ultimate luxury glamping getaway with a unique twist.
In your accommodation pod (up to 2 adults and 2 children per pod):
• Wood burner for cosy warmth
• Free unlimited Wi-fi available at your pod and in our reception area (Lemur Lodge)
• 2 ring hobs in the kitchen, toaster, cool box (ice-packs available), crockery and cutlery, bedding and a bath towel per person
• Mains 240v electricity supply for running and charging your mobile devices
On your private deck:
• Separate pod containing a fully flushing toilet and hot shower
• Personal sun loungers and al fresco dining furniture
• Extra ‘tipi’ available (on booking) for an additional 2 kids (£30 per night) Also cots and highchairs are available at a small charge.
During your stay:
• Free unlimited access (during opening hours) to Durrell Wildlife Park
• Communal ‘Lemur Lodge’ and BBQ areas
• First bag of logs for wood burner included
• Book ‘behind the scenes animal experiences’ More
• Two incredible on-site eateries more
• A truly one-of-a-kind ambience!
The Durrell Wildlife Park is home to rare species of animals, from all around the world. The animals live safely, in open and natural spaces. Jersey Airport is just 20 minutes' drive away.
Couples particularly like the location.